CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Friend Bethany

I really do love my friends. I love them when they are nice and even more so when not quite themselves. Probably because that is when they need love the most. My friend Bethany is one of thoes people that worries that people won't like her becauseshe is so wierd. That is what she says. I tell her I love her because of her quirks and faults thats what makes her, HER. Well this week was one of thoes weeks that she was off. The reason is her stepdad Earl McKay passed away from cancer. I was lucky enough to have the chance to meet him and Bethanys mom this last summer. You see they had just finissed an 18 month mission at Carthage Jail in Liberty Mo. Bethany has been going through the motions of loss and confusion and I don't think it will all hit her until the funeral. I pray for her peace of mind and healing of her heat. I remember that feeling of loss and confusion like it was yesterday. On a happier note, I am anxiously preparing a birthday party for my daughter. Double digits. She is sucha beautiful girl inside and out. With such a sweet and tender spirit. If Michael reads this I am sure she would love a birthday phone call from you. Her number is 253-426-5171. Later

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I am sorry for Bethany's loss. She'll be in my prayers.

I am excited for Adrianna to turn 10! Wow! that's like 21 more months for ALLY! Scary!

Jill Petersen said...

You are tagged my dear! GET ON IT! j/k- But seriously though- just answer the questions from my blog. It's easy to cut and paste.