CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SO MUCH FOR SPRING

Well now that spring is here where is the weather. It is so bloody cold here. I love it though. The flowers are in bloom,the air smells beautiful, and the birds are back with their beautiful music. Easter was realy good. The kids colored their eggs and had fun with their baskets. Adrianna and I read the story of The First Easter. It still amazes me what an amazing gift we were given at the Ultimate Sacrafice. Life is rather tame right now. Other than minor car trouble. We are coming upon spring break time. Unfortunately my week off is not the same as Adrianna's. That is ok though. I will have such a good time being able to take my time dropping her off at school and picking her up. I'll be able to plan fun activities for after school and not feel rushed to cram everything I want to do into a short time span. I am sighning up for the Y againg. Adrianna wants to take the Kids Fit For Fun which is a fittness class that includes the Rock Climbing Wall. She really loves that. I may sign her up for swimming lessons again too. I am more partial to the weights and the bike maching. Hoping I'll get back up to my old record of 9 miles. Looking forward to seeing the end results soon.

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

You totally need to join the exersise blog! I'll send you an invite. Then you can track your progress! I am really loving it and I only started yesterday. The link is on my blog.

I am sorry it's so cold there. It was in the 60's today! It's suppose to storm this weekend though. Bummer!

For Spring break we are going to Cali to Disneyland. I think I told you that already. I miss you! I hope you can come down in the next few months. Sorry I didn't call you back today. I love you.