CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I love Sundays

I love Sundays. I always have a calming peace about me that last the whold day through. Today we had Stake Confrence. It was so amazing hearing all the Testimonies from the Stake President,his wife, Temple Workers, and the Mission President and his wife. All the beautiful voices and even one of the Elders from the Quorm of the 70 was there to bear his testimony. HOw strong was the Spirt there. I had the joy of being able to share this with my neice Sarah and Adrianna. We stuck around afterwards for the New Member meeting where I finally did it. I finally bore my testimony and how amazaing an experience to share my love and gratitude for my membership my Ward Family and all the wonderful other people I have in my life to one right choice. I am so greatful for the two beautiful missionaries that came to my door. Through that act of listening I have been blessed more than I can ever express. I am so excited only 2 more years and I can take Adrianna to the Temple to do Baptizims for the Dead. I hope that on her Birthday when we do this there will be other friends and family that will come with us to share in this blessing. I miss Utah and can't wait to come back with my daughter and see it's beauty. Jilly I mis you so much girl I hope you had a wonderful little vacation. We have been very busy this week winding up cookie sales for Girl Scouts and Activity day. Oh I am so very excited I recieved a new calling. As of next Sunday I will be teaching CTR 5. I hope I don't screw these kids up to bad. I am so greatful for this day being able to look back at all I have learned and have to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Lyndi said...

Hey Liz,
I love Sundays too. I got called to teach course 17, that's the 16 &17 yr olds in Sunday school. I have always been in Primary, or the last few years R.S. so it is new for me. My kids are awesome. I love 'em. You will love primary, there is nothing like hearing the kids sing, I love it. Miss you Lyndi

Jill Petersen said...

We totally missed church because of day light savings! Plus my kids and I have a small cold so Drew went and taught his class of the Young Men. I LOVE primary. It's just where I feel like I belong. I hope they put be back in soon. I miss you too!!