CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Lesson For The Week

I am so glad the week is over. To say it was interesting would be an understatement. Through all the bad that we see and experience in the world, we have to be grateful for it. For tha life lessons we get from them and the blessings we gain. I am so glad for everything my life has offered me. I have had a week that I would care to forget but yet refuse to because I have gained such a great testimony of Friendship, unconditional love and Forgiveness. A very special person in my life had a falling out with me. I hope that person knows how greatful I am to them for their time in my life. If we are never to meet again it would be sad but I would want them to know it was not in vain that for all they brought to my life and all they taught me to be they are amazing. I wish them a life full of blessings. As for my friend Jill, I am so greatful to you. For your love and friendship. The love you and your family show is so inspirational. Thank You/ You are great. Wish I could be there now hanging with ya girl. I found a friend in one of my clients. She is so sweet. Heidi is an amazing LDS woman with a heart of gold. Gotta go Adrianna has been sick today with the flu and I want to be there for her. She is starting to wake up. Peace and blessings

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

You're just as sweet; actually much sweeter! You always had that light of Christ in your life but when you got a taste of the gospel you grabbed a hold of it and new the truth right in front of you. Hey, each of us have our faults to say the least, but doing the right thing in the end is the most important. That is why I love the Atonement and the Savior so much. This life is for lessons and family and friends. I love you too. I feel so blessed to have met you and I plan to continue our friendship forever!

michaeledrews said...

Good Job Liz for being able to look at the good in all things. I am so very proud of you! Don't worry you haven't lost that friend for good! I can't just loose you that easy. Time s just needed! Drop me a line on my email when you can. michaeledrews@juno.com! Take care. By the way Jill really is and will be a great friend to you!

1D! said...

Thanks for the comment on Friday night hang out!