CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Crazy Week

I just feel like the week has passed by so very quick. So much done and yet still so much to do. I feel like if I sleep I will miss something important. I do realize rest is required to revitilize and rejuvinate but sometimes my brain won't follow what my body says is right. Whew! I am so glad it is the weekend. Saturday will be so very restful. I am going up to Seattle early in the morning and then the whole rest of the day is mine to do with as I please, which will mean REST! Adrianna will be at her dad's so life will be a little lonely for a couple of days. They both need this time though. I am so glad Girl Scouts cookie sales will be over on Saturday too. I am really excited though, this will be my first Sunday in Primary. WOW! Work is not something I'll be thinking about too much this weekend though. I am so ready just to walk away! I am ready for a new job. Work is just getting a little to routine. Maybe it is time for Cooking School. What do you think Jilly? One more day, I am ready for the weekend

1 comments:

lizzygirl said...

I'll find a cooking school here for you to go to! I am sorry you had such a stressful week. I am glad you get a weekend off! Just try and sleep it all off! That's what I do!

Did I fix the sizing? I can't tell unless I am looking on another computer. I changed yours and Adriannas. Ler me know!