CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Here?

Yeah ok keep telling me it is supposed to be spring now. We just had a snow storm here today. It snowed for about 20 minutes then stopped. Weird! I love how the weather changes here at random. I actually think it is kind of fun. I really do love the spring time though. So anyway all is good here. I am axiously awaiting spring break. A whole week of rest without work. I don't know if I can do it. To bad Adrianna and I don't have our breaks at the same time. Oh well we can still do alot of fun stuff after school. James is off at the same time I am though so maybe I'll go and spend some time with him. I love our one on one Mom and Son moments. They are so precious and I forget sometimes how quick the little ones grow up. He is going to be 14 this June and my oldest one Reed is going to be 17 on Christmas Day. WOW! Maybe Adrianna and I will take a trip down to Ocean Shores for the weekend. That sounds like fun. I saw Enchanted and Nancy Drew recently, both very cute girl movies. Adrianna, my niece Theresa, and I totally enjoyed both of them. What a fun time we had. Eating pizza, hanging out, and watching movies all night long. Total girls night. We just forgot to do facials. Well good bye for now.

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

It's snowing out right now! Boo Hoo! I totally thought it was over but boy was I wrong! The girls coats are at the stake center so I took them to school today in their sweaters and wrote a note to their teachers to let them stay in for recess. Its bone chilling cold outside with the wind.

Didn't you just LOVE Enchanted? It is one of my favorite disney flicks now. Maybe I just love Patrick Dempsey too much! Actually the girl (her name escapes me right now) that plays Jaselle is so awesome. What a perfect part for her.