CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Finally Friday

Well that is it. I am not quiting work just yet but I am definately looking for another job. I am tired of the people I work with and I am so burned out. I feel like I am in a rut, so I am going to do some thing I want to do. I am looking into going to cooking school. I will still have to work but I can do it. Cooking is something I love to do. I have always dreamed of catering or owning my own little Cafe. I am so scared but so excited. I have only been putting this decision off for 16 years. Hey Jilly the courses are anywhere from 2-5 quarters. Not bad.

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I am happy you are making a good change in your life. It will definately pay off in the long run and you'll be so much happier with yourself. 2-5 courses is pretty cool. Let me know what jobs you find. I know you have a lot of experience. I hope your dad can help you with a great resume. I love you!