CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Adrianna's Busy Week

Well I have to say being Adrianna's mom can sometimes be exhausting but definately exciting. She has been a busy little bee since Friday. This being her Birthday weekend and week she has kept her dad and I very busy. She was supposed to go to her dads on Friday but decided she wanted to hang out with mom on Friday and watch the Bee Movie. Very cute by the way. Saturday she had me up early to go meet her dad where she spent all day with him and his wife in Seattle. Wow did she have a great time and lots to talk about. I picked her up Sunday for church. She has missed about 3 weeks and really missed her Primary Teacher Sister Masters. After that she went back to her dad's house for a suprise party. Boy this girl was spoiled this weekend. After that home again. Monday March 3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANNA! She was kind of disapointed at the way her birthday turned out. It's ok though she got some amazing phone calls. Aunts, Uncles, Grandpa and Grandma, Daddy and A very special person in her life called her twice to. I think that was her favorite phone calls. Thank you Michael. She really loved that. Today she did her first outside cookie sales for Girl Scouts. She is very definately her Grandfathers Granddaughter. A natural born Sales Girl.We have one more day at least to sell cookies at the store and one more week of cookie sales over all. Wow she has really kept me busy. We are also schedualled to get our nails done as part of her birthday present and Friday evening we might even be able to breath. Whew! Only 2 more weeks and I think all the birthday stuff will finally be over. We still have my family and the friends party to do. That is the Joy of being Adrianna's mom, and what a true Joy it is too. I really am so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing little girl as my daughter.

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

That's sweet! I always do too much for my kids birthdays but they will remember it when they're older!! I hope anyways right?! I am so glad she had a good week. You're a great mom!

Jill Petersen said...

Time for an update sista! I miss you so much!