CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Weekend

Wee Hoo! I wasn't to sure about my weekend. I don't do down time too well. I love to stay busy and be on the go. About the only time I ever relax is when I am sleeping. Sometimes not even then. I found this weekend to be a little of both though. I was up bright and early at 5 a.m. on Saturday morning to meet at the church and do an early morning session at the Temple. It was so nice and peaceful after the week I had. I had been struggling with a lot of feelings and decisions and I found when I came back from the Temple I had alot more clarity as to the path my life is suppose to take now. I am resolved that I will be looking for another job and that school is definately going to happen. I am going to the college tomorrow and check out some of the classes. I am torn between cooking and nursing. They both are something I really reel I could excel at. I talked to one of my clients/friends about it. She was a nurse once too, she says I can't go wrong with that. Nurses are in high demand now and I could start with just geting my certificate in Phlebotomy then work my way up. Any way those are my two choices right now. I did get to spend the weekend with my son too. I had such a fun time with him. He is such a sweet kid. I really am so very blessed to have him as my child. We picked Adrianna up from her dad today and went to church. After that when we drove back to Redmond we went and saw Horton Hears A Who. Very cute! Definately not for 14 year old boys though. Oh I also taught my first Primary Class today. They really gave me a run for my money. We;; I am ready for another adventure.

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Life decisions! Don't they stink? I hope you got the clarity you needed while going to the temple. Both choices sound great. I know what you mean. I wish I could go to school now but I know it will be a while!