CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

My Return Home

Well I returned back home on Tuesday night. It was so weird. I feel like I saw Seattle for the first time when we were touching down. The water glissened and the lights seemed to shine so much more brightly. Well all of that was well and good for a minute. Reality begins to kick in. At one o'clock in the morning that I must go to bed if I am going to go to work and be concious. I still feel very impressed to move to Utah.... right now however I must take care of some personal issues regaurding my daughter before I can leave. It will be so very nice to get a fresh start on a new life. I am so greatful for the love that I have been shown by Michaels family.So much kindness and love that come from them. Thank you I love all of you very much and consider you my family. It is very nice to be back with my daughter. I have missed her very much. God has blessed me.

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I am glad you got to see Adrianna again! I know she must have missed you a bunch. I am sure things will work out how they are suppose to. It may take some time but you know we are here for you. Anything you need you got it! We love you too. I miss you!

Jill Petersen said...

Time for an update! I;m waiting!

Jill Petersen said...

Seriously girl! You're grounded!