CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am getting ready now to head on back to Washington. I have to say my trip to Utah was very eventful. I had great fun shopping, watching movies, getting a manicure and pedicure, and of course cooking dinner for a dinner party. I was definately in my heaven then. I am really glad I came here. I was really glad I got a chance to spend some time with my best friend Michael. I love you, you make me smile. Thank you for your love and friendship!I am also glad I got to spend some time with my friend Jill too. Hey thanks Jilly for your love and friendship too. See ya soon

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I miss you already! I am not kidding, Isabelle cried almost the whole way home! " I want my Liz!" So cute. I had so much fun with you. You're such an awesome person and I enjoyed getting to know you. I hope you move here soon.