CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?!

Ok I am so worn out I am just ready for this week to end. I don't know what did it but I just feel physically and emotionally drained right now. I haven't slept to well since Adrianna went to her dad's. I know she is doing good and having fun with her little nephews, I just feel a little lost when she is gone. I am so used to being the one to wake up with her, and get her ready, and make her dinner. I know that anyone can do that for her but I am her mom and I want to be the one to do that all the time. I know I sound like I am not sharing to well right now and that is probably very true. The fact that my ex-husband and I are fighting doesn't help either. He can be so difficult sometimes. Over all I still think he is a good guy who deserves happiness, right now however he really irritates me. Oh I did watch a couple of movies last night. Reservation Road and Partition. Reservation Road was ok. A bit long and very predictable. Partition however I absolutely loved. It is set in 1947 in India. During the seperation of the Muslims and the Sikis. The ethnic tention and hatred are there but it turns into a beautiful bittersweet love story. I still haven't seen Kite Runner but I think it might be similar. I am waiting until Adrianna comes home before I rent Water Horse. She already saw it with her dad, but I would like to watch it with her too. So maybe that will be a Saturday night movie.

0 comments: