CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

General Confrence...... What A Blessing

I know it has been awhile since I wrote. Like the end of March. I really enjoyed my week off. I was able to sleep in an extra 2 hours and when getting up is at 5 am sleeping in until 7:15 is beautiful. I am now back at work though. I really don't mind however. A week was a little too long I think I could have handled more like 3 week days and a weekend just fine. I still get to sleep in a little extra since Adrianna is on spreing break and staying with her dad. Pretty nice. I am learning to appreciate that little break time away from her. I still miss her of course. I was sick this weekend though and missed most of Genenral Confrence. I am going to go on-line and watch it though. I really love watching it. I have such good memories of the last 3 I saw with a really sweet friend of mine who I miss very much. I hope all is going well with everyone. I talked to Adrianna and I am starting to save for the next General Confrence. SHE WANTS TO GO!!!! YEAY!!!!

0 comments: