CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

FREE AT LAST

Oh my gosh! WOW I am so excited! Finally a break. Wow it feerls so good to be able to sleep in (well an extra 2 hours. I am still up at 7 to get Adrianna off to school), get errands done, and do some enrichment projects. This is so nice. I don't feel stressed about getting Adrianna up and ready for school. I am in such a relaxed state. So in other words all is going well. I checked out the classes I wanted to take and bummer..... they don't start until fall time. I was so excited. Well I'll just look on-line for some colleges in Utah and see what they have. Adrianna is doning well in school. Life is pretty much very quiet right now. I love it. Ok less daily issues with kids being kids. I think Adrianna and I will go to the waterfront and take a nice long walk. It is so beautiful today. No more snow. Well I am going to go enjoy my freedom while it lasts.

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Happy April Fools! I am glad you are having a break! Enjoy every minute of it. Even take a nap if you want! I'll call you soon! Love ya~