CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to School

Wow I can't believe it is almost time for school to start. The summer and the year has gone by so fast. Any more I feel as if I blink and my life has just zoomed by. Adrianna is now getting ready to start 5th grade in a new school. Here in University Place it is K-4, 5-7, 8-9, and 10-12. I know wierd huh! Here she is anyways growing up so quick right before my eyes. My James too, is getting ready to start 8th grade. Who told my babies they could grow up. It makes lying about my age harder and harder (HA HA on me huh). They, however are not the only ones preparing for school. September 24 is my first day of school. When I graduate in 2 years I should have my AA in Liberal Arts. My major is Nursing though. I pray every day that I will be able to accomplish this task of balancing, school, work, and parenting. Whew!!!! I know I can just with a little faith which I am finding is growing stronger every day. OK I have got a kiddo that is tugging at my shirt sleave so I guess I must go. No more 4 month procrasinations on the blogg.

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Liz I think it's awesome that you are starting school. You're my hero! I wish I could start right now but that's just crazy talk! I am so proud of you! I hope Adrianna likes school this year. Good luck and sorry for not calling you back. I'll totally get on that later today when things calm down 'round here! I have 4 under 4 right now!